Select Page

Cheers To The Warriors | A 501c3 Nonprofit Organization

Cheers To The Warriors | A 501c3 Nonprofit Organization

How does this work?

Cheers to the Warriors is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that is doing business as Warrior Vodka. All alcohol sales must be made through an alcohol distribution company. At the end of each month, our distributors write a check for the net profits. When I receive this payment, I deposit 80% of that check into a Cheers to the Warriors bank account with the only checks written out of that account going directly to combat injured veterans. The remaining 20% is used as an operating fund.

We have supported several individuals thus far. In our first 15 months, we have given out over $17,500 in monetary grants to combat-injured veterans in need.

divider

Jonathan Jans | Founder

A resident of Oak Forest, IL, and an injured veteran himself.  He served in Iraq in 2005 as an infantryman in the Marines, or what he calls a “basic door kicker”.  During Operation Iraqi Freedom he would patrol in Ramadi, as well as train the Iraqi Army.  While on patrol in 2006 he was knocked unconscious by an explosion detonated near his vehicle.  Although his head injury caused instant migraines when he wore a helmet, or even a hat, he still stayed on to finish his final month.  A year after returning home from Iraq, he was diagnosed with PTSD and a mild-traumatic brain injury from the explosion.

Veteran’s Spirit | The Jonathan Jans Story

View Jonathan’s Story Below….